Day in my Life


In this assignment, we were assigned to take photos of our day at school and at home.  This piece of narrative photography brought a new aspect to taking photography.  During school, I took photos going to and in my classes.  I took some photos of my friends and how we interacted outside of classes.  The next aspect of this project was a day in our life out of school.  During my winter break, I went to Italy so I took pictures of that instead of pictures at home.  Throughout the assignment, I made the pace of the video much faster and more in sync with the song to get a better narrative.  This was a very fun assignment and my video turned out to be really well.  These are some of the photographs in my video to show what a day in my life at school was like and what a day in my life out of school was like.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancer Field Trip

2 Photographers

Weston Challenge