The Un-Selfie

Selfie vs Self-portrait

Below is the photo that I used for inspiration when creating a self-portrait. I personally like this image as it is being taken through glass and the person has a shadow behind her. This makes this image more dynamic and gives the viewers different perspectives to look at.
In my self-portrait, I attempted to recreate the one I used for inspiration. I took a wild shot and used a mirror instead of a glass. I made the room dark and used the flash from my phone camera. I really liked how it turned out as the flash added some lens flare making the picture more dynamic. The lines, circles, and random shapes that the flash created made this portrait more vivid. I tried to have a neutral tone to my face as did the lady in the previous image.

In my selfies, I wanted to go a little rogue. I really didn't have any idea of what to do so I added some filters on my images to make it more amusing. I used my dog in some images because I love my dog and he didn't complain about being in my images, unlike my brother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancer Field Trip

2 Photographers

Weston Challenge